This hybrid of grass fed beef and gluten free fettuccine noodles mixes ingredients from both the East and West. Hearty and complex, the combination of mint, spices and tomatoes add many levels to this protein rich stew.
- 1 lb Beetnik Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 2 1/2 bags Beetnik Gluten Free Fettuccine
- 3 bags Beetnik Spinach, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 15 ozs garbanzo beans, drained
- 28 ozs diced tomatoes (with juice)
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsps ground cumin
- 2 tsps chili powder
- 2 tbsps garam masala
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1 1/2 tbsps mint dried
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
Brown the beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove the cooked beef and place in a seperate pot. Add the onion to the first skillet and cook them in the beef drippings. Once golden brown, add the beef back into the pot and stir in the tomatoes (with juice), garlic, cumin, red pepper, chili powder, mint, garbanzo beans (drained), garam masala, and thawed spinach. Place this pan over low heat. Let simmer for 3-5 hours. When ready to serve, cook fettuccine per these directions and stir into the mixture. Top individual servings with your choice of sour cream of Greek yogurt.