Here’s an unbelievably delicious recipe from our executive Chef:
I’ve tried a variety of ways to make the sauce in this recipe available to Beetnik customers, but unfortunately this sauce doesn’t freeze very well. So…I thought I’d share this recipe. This is a simple recipe that I make in roughly 15 minutes, and the sauce goes nicely with Beetnik’s delicious tenderloin steaks. Enjoy.
- Beetnik Tenderloins
- Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Fresh Goat Cheese
- Prepare Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Preheat broiler
- Pan sautee or grill Beetnik Tenderloins, making sure to cook slightly less than desired serving temperature.
- Cut a round piece of goat cheese and broil on steaks until the goat cheese is slightly golden at the edges….about 1 minute.
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 4 grilled or roasted red bell peppers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chipotle puree
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil or olive oil