- 1 Beetnik grilled chicken breast or chicken thigh
- 3 small peaches halved and pitted
- 1 TSP dijon mustard
- 1 TSP white balsamic vinegar
- 1 TSP extra-virgin olive oil
- baby arugula (10-ounce package)
Heat grill on high; set grill rack 4 to 6 inches above heat source. Heat Beetnik Chicken according to the package instructions. Coat peaches with a light amount of olive oil; spread skin side up on grill grates; grill, turning once, until juicy but not mushy, 2-3 minutes per side. In a salad bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar, olive oil . Toss with arugula. Divide arugula among plates. Slice chicken and peaches; distribute evenly among plates.