[blocktext align=”left”] Meet Beetnik’s nutritionist and PrepDish Chef Allison Stevens MS, RD, LD. Allison is the founder of the gluten-free & paleo meal planning website: PrepDish.com. She specializes in creating delicious recipes and will be sharing some of her creations on our blog! You can find out more about PrepDish and a deal that Allison has for you below. [/blocktext]
This flank steak recipe is so simple and can easily be made in advance. It’s one of my go-to recipes for dinner parties.
Marinated Flank Steak
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1-2 large handfuls cilantro
- 2-3 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1-1.5 pounds grass-fed flank steak
1. Combine all ingredients except for the flank steak in a blender.
2. Blend until combined.
3. Pour over flank steak and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours up to 2 days.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Remove steak from marinade and grill for 4-6 minutes per side for medium rare.
OR heat large sauté pan to medium-high, sear 3 minutes on each side, transfer to pre-heated 400°F oven for ~8 min for medium rare.
3. Allow steak to rest 5-10 min before cutting. Cut meat very thin against the grain.
Allison thoughtfully crafts each plan using her own well-tested recipes. Each meal plan allows you, the home cook, to spend only 2-3 hours preparing a week’s worth of crave-worthy, healthy meals using seasonal, whole foods (nothing processed!).
Prep Dish aims to save you time while keeping your family’s taste buds happy. Sign up for the Prep Dish newsletter and receive a FREE 1 week gluten-free meal plan! Once you realize how great her plans are, use the code BEETNIK50 and receive 50% off the monthly subscription!
Allison is also the founder of Prep Dish: Personal Chefs where she cooks delicious healthy meals for Austin-based busy families, couples and celebrity clients.