Using sirloin instead of traditional tenderloin tips, our nutritionist Allison created a great recipe that’s perfect for dinner (and even better as next days lunch!)
[blocktext align=”left”] Meet Beetnik’s nutritionist and PrepDish Chef Allison Stevens MS, RD, LD. Allison is the founder of the gluten-free & paleo meal planning website: PrepDish.com. She specializes in creating delicious recipes and will be sharing some of her creations on our blog! You can find out more about PrepDish and a deal that Allison has for you below. [/blocktext]
Grilled Beef Kebobs w/ Zucchini & Tomatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp turmeric
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 zucchini
- 1 pound grass-fed beef sirloin
- 1 tub cherry tomatoes
1. Combine olive oil and red wine vinegar.
2. Combine cumin, paprika, oregano, turmeric, and fresh ground black pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Cut beef sirloin into 1-2” cubes. Rub spice mix onto beef cubes to taste. Pour marinade over beef and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour, but up to 24 hours.
4. Cut zucchini into bite-sized cubes, about 1” wide.
2. Pre-heat grill. Skewer beef, zucchini, & cherry tomatoes.
3. Grill kebobs for about 10-12 minutes, or until beef is cooked through or to desired doneness, flipping halfway through cooking.
Note: Skewers may also be cooked on an indoor grill (such as a George Foreman), but reduce time by about 3-4 minutes.
Allison thoughtfully crafts each plan using her own well-tested recipes. Each meal plan allows you, the home cook, to spend only 2-3 hours preparing a week’s worth of crave-worthy, healthy meals using seasonal, whole foods (nothing processed!).
Prep Dish aims to save you time while keeping your family’s taste buds happy. Sign up for the Prep Dish newsletter and receive a FREE 1 week gluten-free meal plan! Once you realize how great her plans are, use the code BEETNIK50 and receive 50% off the monthly subscription!
Allison is also the founder of Prep Dish: Personal Chefs where she cooks delicious healthy meals for Austin-based busy families, couples and celebrity clients.