It’s hard to think of fall and winter food in the middle of summer, but we have a lot of logistics issues to work through to create, package, produce and deliver delicious products. After a recent customer survey, many of you asked us to offer complete meal options. We have the additional challenge of making these products Paleo compliant, as well as Gluten Free, but the overwhelming criteria is that they have to taste great.
We have 5 different new products in development:
- A grass fed beef chili. For this product we’re using diced chuck roast instead of ground beef.
- Peruvian Chicken. This is a dish with red and yellow peppers, tomatoes and pasture raised chicken.
- Chicken meatballs with a Paleo Barbeque sauce and vegetables. Here again we’re using pasture raised chicken from our own farm, and a Paleo Barbeque sauce.
- Basque style Pacific Cod. Red and green peppers, piment d’espelette, and beautiful Pacific Cod make this dish simple, healthy and perfect year round. You can see this on a previous blog post.
- Grass fed meatballs in a marinara sauce with vegetables. All natural comfort food at it’s best. Gluten free and Paleo friendly, but mostly just good.
We started sampling test versions of these products locally to friends, family and food lovers, and have been getting encouraging feedback. If you have feedback, please send it our way.