Quite possibly one of our more flexible meal options, the weeknight dinner can take many shapes. Sometimes we arrive home bright eyed and ready to head to the kitchen to concoct and experiment with our ingredients. Other evenings, we arrive home slightly tired but in need of something healthy and satisfying- but above all: simple to make and easy to clean up. Enter, the unsung hero of our kitchen: the sheet pan.
- 4 Wild Caught Salmon Filets
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- 2 scallions, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- your choice of organic, local vegetables
- broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, sliced sweet potatoes all work!